0800 2797944
  • Birmingham 01217962342
  • Coventry 02477710040
  • Derby 01332497138
  • Guildford 01483663350
  • Hinckley 01455249446
  • Leicester 01162626037
  • Melton Mowbray 01664491730
  • Northampton 01604215928
  • Oxford 01865686330
  • Peterborough 01733796190
  • St Albans 01727223408
  • Slough 01895379940
Book your DCPC courses online Course Calculator Latest News

Post-Brexit lorry permits: what you need to know

Post-Brexit lorry permits: what you need to know
The Government’s ambition is to reach an agreement with the EU to maintain existing liberal access for commercial hauliers.
So you can prepare contingency plans for the unlikely event of a “no deal”, you can apply for an ECMT permit to continue working in the EU.
Applications open on 26 November 2018. You’ll need to be registered on the Vehicle Operator Licensing system to apply.
Read our latest Moving On blog post and our guidance on GOV.UK to find out more.
Sign up for updates
Register for alerts on GOV.UK to get updates.