0% Finance available call for details (Subject to status)
Category D1, D licence driver training course for Mini bus, bus
Since January 1st 1997 the law covering PCV driver training has changed, this guide should help you understand the various steps a trainee must go through to gain a vocational licence.
Although the law has changed you can rely on our 40 years of experience in providing vocational driver training to train you or your staff to the highest possible standards.
OUR AIM – is to train you to pass the tests as quickly and efficiently as possible while you learn commercial driver skills for work afterwards – Good Training Pays !
Use our Course Selector for prices.
|Test Centre||J Coates Depot||DSA Pass Rate||J Coates Pass Rate|
|Garrets Green||Coventry & Birmingham||41.4%||55.3%|
|Leighton Buzzard||St Albans||49.8%||63.6%|
DSA pass rates are based on 2009/10 figures which are available online at the DSA website
Please find a step-by-step guide to how gain your PCV Licence
- The medical examination is carried out by a doctor.TO COVER STAGES 1-4 PLEASE ORDER YOUR STARTER PACK BY CLICKING HERE
- All drivers are different, a pre training Road Driving assessment gears the course length to individual needs, saving time and money.
- Buy the theory training book and CD ROM, This comes as part of the starter pack.
- Training on our minibus or coach, generally on the industry approved ratio of two trainees to each instructor, normally staying with the same instructor right up to the test.
- The test is arranged through our Block Booking system with the Driving Standards Agency, who will also test you.
- You must pass both the theory and driving tests before you may legally drive a Cat D vehicle on the road.
We always want you to pass first time and by assessing you before we recommend a course length we consistently achieve pass rates 10% above the national pass rate.
Some of our customers however like the idea of having extra tests available if something went wrong on the day of the test.
£495.00 will get you 2 extra test attempts at a heavily discounted rate. If you pass your test that’s part of your original course (so don’t use any of the 2 pass protection tests) we will give you a refund of £250!
• Terms and conditions apply